Saturday, January 4, 2020

DOWNLOAD AEROBOX SYSTEM OF SLEEK

I love Michael's workouts that I have tried so far. I found some of them could be challenging - especially if you use the jump rope. Find More Posts by serenity One of my fitness goals has always been to keep up with the Jump Rope sections of the Kathy Smith version. I have only made it through about 8 minutes and it is truly a challenging workout. The option to use 1 lb weights I use weighted boxing gloves ups the intensity significant and makes the workout more aerobic. aerobox system of sleek

Uploader: Mazusida
Date Added: 9 April 2013
File Size: 28.83 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 12743
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Find More Posts by debbied.

aerobox system of sleek

Find More Posts by iheartsts. I LOVE him and his dvds so far. It's a 4 dvd set with 7 workouts.

Aerobox System of Sleek 4 DVD Set & Guide Workout - Michael Olajide Jr 2011

I syxtem the set and I really like it, but I honestly like every workout he has put out, and I think these are a great addition to my collection. It might be his infomercial set. The website didn't contain specific info but this sounds great.

Please see my profile for details. Page 1 of 5.

Can someone please tell me how many workouts are included? It comes from an indomitable will. Is the music similar in this set? Find More Posts by brownie Does anyone have anymore info on the workouts. As far as I'm concerned that's a good thing, because his regular workouts are far too grueling for me.

Videofitness Workout Reviews: Aerobox System of Sleek

Aerobox with Kathy Smith changed my life. I can't imagine it will last long, but anyone aleek likes Michael should jump on it. All times are GMT The System includes 4 DVDs. Boxing workouts are my preferred form of cardio.

aerobox system of sleek

The more boxing workouts I have to choose from, the better! I love Syste, workouts so of course, I'm extremely interested in this.

Is there a fun factor?

Aerobox System of Sleek

I keep wondering about these too. I found some of them could be challenging - especially if you use the jump rope. All times are GMT It would be good for those who do better at remembering combos than I am. Thanks aerobos the head's up! The option to use 1 lb weights I use weighted wleek gloves ups the intensity significant and makes the workout more aerobic.

Contact Us - Video Fitness - Top.

AEROSPACE NYC - THE SPACE

Find More Posts by Lucky Star. Find More Posts by pumptmuscle.

I can't imagine systme will last long, but anyone who likes Michael should jump on it. It builds on the basics from the first disc and combines them in different ways. If so, what's it like?

No comments:

Post a Comment