Monday, December 30, 2019

MAME HISCORE.DAT DOWNLOAD

Happy New Year, lol.. How to save high scores in mame RetroArch. Here is what I did. I actually had a gut feeling about that and tried it last night. I will have to check the exact rom name when I get home. Hello, anyone have a source or a link to hiscore. mame hiscore.dat

Uploader: Gazshura
Date Added: 5 May 2007
File Size: 35.74 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 51228
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I can't believe I can't edit myself after the fact. Thatman84 September 27,6: Loading More Posts 13 Jame. Please do not post a support request without first reading and following the advice in https: I will have to check the exact rom name when I get home.

If you used an old one can you send me the link to it? Reply Quote 0 2 Replies Last reply.

Mame Addicts

I was like "what kind of name is Did I miss anything? Well to be honest I only tested with Donkey Kong. Bubs April 24,4: This will help cut down on having multiple topics with the same subject.

It's kind of my normal modus operandi. Uhmm i will try again with fresher eyes. Where folder did you put the hiscore. Well to be honest I only tested with Donkey Kong I did know about not all games were compatible, but I inspected hiscores.

How to save high scores in mame - Windows devices - Libretro Forums

Where should I look for that file? Followed the instructions on this link: After rebooting the game theyre all there. After lots of tries i got this one working in mame 0. Make Highscore and close Retroarch normally. Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable hiscore.vat if it's disabled i. B which has the galaga.

If i keep mame. Heh, that's shredder with an "r", by the way. Dont know why this happens but I will investigate.

Next question, if you have the time before the year ends I did know about not all games were compatible, but I inspected hiscores. Strange is the following.

That way I can eliminate the possible causes.

mame hiscore.dat

As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you may not be hiscoge.dat to execute some actions. I actually had a gut feeling about that and tried it last night.

mame hiscore.dat

BrockBoyts yep, lr-mame is what i meant: Moving my plugin ini did not work. First, I have Retroarch 1. I ll try today on other computer with fresh install to see what is really need to setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment